REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
REGISTRATION will be open until Friday, November 4
FOR teens, ages 13 (as of DEC. 31, 2022) and older, who are enrolled in a Bowling Green Independent or Warren County Public School.
CALL us at 270-842-4281 for more information.
To complete the application, please have the following information available:
- Parent/Guardian NEEDS contact information including a good, working phone number.
- DOCUMENTATION OF ASSISTANCE RECEIVED (documents need to state what benefits are received; can include government assistance for food and/or housing OR PROOF OF INCOME.
- FOR EACH TEEN, have a list of their NEEDS, WANTS, and LIKES (styles/colors of clothing, sports teams, etc.). Also FULL current clothing sizes (shirts, pants, shoes, coats, and bras/underwear).
To register for 2022 Teen Angel, click on the button below:
Teen Angel, a Christmas assistance program started in 2010 by Vision – a multi-agency council of Warren County – who works in tandem with the Family Resource/Youth Services Centers (FRYSCs) in the Bowling Green Independent and Warren County Public school systems. Between September and the beginning of December, the program collects money and gift cards from members of the community. The donations are then distributed to the FRYSCs, who purchase clothes and other items for the teens at their respective schools, and, finally, distribute those gifts to the parents and legal guardians who apply for assistance.
Donation total since 2010.
Thanks to the generosity of businesses, schools, students, and residents in Bowling Green and Warren County, the program raised more than $32,000 and was able to help over 200 teens during the 2021 holiday season. Since 2010, Teen Angel has raised more than $251,000 to ensure that teens in our community who would normally get nothing (or very little) for Christmas are provided for.
TAX-DEDUCTIBLE monetary donations can be made any time at Community Education, 1227 Westen Street, or by phone 270-842-4281, will be accepted in the following forms:
- Checks (payable to Teen Angel)
- Credit cards (American Express, Discover, Master Card, and Visa)
- Gift cards to the following stores will also be accepted: Amazon, Kohl’s, Meijer, Target, Walmart, and Greenwood Mall
PayPal: click here to donate (Under “Add special instructions to the seller:” type in “Teen Angel”)
Donation BLAST History
Sponsored by Crocker Law Firm, D93’s Tony Rose, and Starbucks (Scottsville RD)
The Donation BLAST has been a huge day of giving with our friends at Crocker Law Firm, matching 100%, of the donations given at this one-day event. For the past eleven years, this event has raised over $153,000 for Teen Angel.
December 3, 2021, was the largest day of giving, after the match, we raised over $28,000 for teens in our community.