SCHOOL AGE PROGRAM INFORMATION
We are working to open all of our before-school and after-school programs but, like many other businesses, we are struggling with hiring staff and cannot open every program at the start of the school year.
The programs currently available (with limited enrollment due to staffing) are:
Before-School: Jody Richards and Plano
After-School: Bristow, Cumberland Trace, Jody Richards, McNeill, Plano, Potter Gray, and Rich Pond
We understand the challenges to our working families and apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. As staff members are hired, we hope to be able to open more programs and increase enrollment. Hiring enough qualified staff is currently our top priority!
Please submit an application to apply for available programs or to be placed on a waiting list for others.
Submission of an application does NOT guarantee enrollment in the program.
Enrollment in our programs is on a first-come, first-served basis. All paperwork must be completed accurately prior to acceptance into the program.
Necessary items for each program enrollment include:
- A completed application form signed by the student’s custodial parent or legal guardian. Please remember to include spouse/partner as the secondary on your application if you want them to be able to access or change account information.
- Non-refundable $30 application fee per account. Note: an account is defined by the adult designated as responsible for paying.
- Copy of the student’s valid Kentucky immunization certificate with a doctor’s signature. We may already have this on file for returning students.
- Medical or developmental assessment (if applicable) include allergy or other medical information, Individual Education Plan (IEP), 504 plan, etc. This will need to be reviewed and staffing in place before the student can begin the program. Due to space limitations and guidelines put forward by the Commonwealth of Kentucky, we will not be able to provide one-on-one student services at this time. It has always been our objective to never exclude any student from participation, and we will make such services available as circumstances allow.
- Copy of medical or health insurance card if the student is covered. We may already have this on file for returning students.
We offer a variety of ways that you can pay to enroll your child for our services and/or your monthly fees. Below is a list of payment options for you to choose from:
- If you are a current client, you should already have access to your MyProcare parent portal (you can click here to be taken to MyProcare parent portal.) You can go to that site and make your payment at this time.
- If you are a new client, we will send you a link to your MyProcare parent portal after we process your application so that you may register and pay that fee online. If you have any questions about that registration process or have any difficulty making that payment, please contact our office at 270-842-4281.
- If you do not want to register for an online account, you can call our office and pay your enrollment fee over the phone using your debit or credit card at 270-842-4281.
- Payments by check or credit card will also be accepted in our office. We are located at 1227 Westen Street, Bowling Green, KY 42104.
*We currently accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa debit or credit cards online or in office.
If you have any questions about your registration or the 2018-19 program, please contact our office at 270-842-4281.